Question:
Will Lakiesha get the chance to earn big money, or will she go back to singing in the church choir?
Kay T
2007-05-10 07:15:42 UTC
Will Lakiesha get the chance to earn big money, or will she go back to singing in the church choir?
Twelve answers:
quietlycrazy
2007-05-10 07:18:37 UTC
If she plays her cards right, she'll earn big. Maybe as a gospel recording artist?
Bunky the Clown
2007-05-10 08:01:44 UTC
She'll make one CD, which won't sell at all, then go back to the church choir. After she goes back to the church choir, she'll eventually get kicked out of it for ruining every song by belting everything out too much and holding onto big "glory notes" far too long.
Callie
2007-05-10 07:21:37 UTC
She has a better chance on making it big due to the exposure AI has generated for her.

However, it is not a sure thing going by the careers of past Idols and Idol wannabees.

If she gets a record deal that the record company fully supports, I can see her having a moderate chance on making it big.
jcss_003
2007-05-10 07:19:02 UTC
i think if she wanted she could earn "big money" however I think she might turn out like Ruben .....or go back home to the church chior. I say her little girl is more important than fame and money (even though she wanted this for her little girl).
tampadiva
2007-05-10 21:36:48 UTC
i think she'll do well in gospel. the gospel field likes the bigger voices, and usually you won't have to worry about dancing and stuff. plus she has a daughter and the lifestyle of a Christian music artist is more conducive to family life. (ie. travel, but no club after-parties and promos, less late nights, no where that the child could not travel with her etc)

just my take
Skye
2007-05-10 07:18:53 UTC
Lakisha sings well but I think she is too full of herself. She will probably make some money - just not sure if it will be BIG money.
newmom101
2007-05-10 07:21:11 UTC
lakiesha may go home to a great job.stephanie edwards lives in my town and she is a dj for a radio station and she recently did a concert with bow wow.
2007-05-10 07:18:42 UTC
I think shes definetly got a record deal
Lamoya
2007-05-10 08:35:53 UTC
i think she has a great chance in making a record deal. look at sanjaya who would have thought he would get one and even dating angelina jolie
Deb S
2007-05-10 14:59:12 UTC
I'm sure she's already signed a recording contract. She's good & will go places.
Devil Bob
2007-05-10 07:18:52 UTC
I created American Idol in Hell. Sanjaya is one of the horsemen of the Apocalypse.
felicity m
2007-05-10 07:55:04 UTC
well if she is lucky probably she will make lots of money