Question:
Do you think Lakisha should have gone home?
2007-05-10 05:09:25 UTC
Do you think Lakisha should have gone home?
23 answers:
goodbyexapathy
2007-05-10 16:40:37 UTC
yes...she is incredible no doubt about that. her voice is amazing, but she didn't choice the best of songs last night. she will definitely go on to have a good career though. look at chris daughtry...he got knocked off fourth and he's doing better than mcphee and taylor hicks. she's gonna make it. she just wasn't the best in american idol.

melinda and jordin definitely did better...jordin's one song wasn't so hot, but she still did slightly better than lakisha.

and people are going to keep blake in because (1) he's cute and we as americans are extremely shallow sometimes and (2) he has exciting and original performances that make america want him more. he's not my favorite, but he can sing and america seems to want him in there.
2007-05-10 05:15:39 UTC
Everybody has to go home some time. I liked Lakisha and I think she will have a great career (the people who are in top five or so usually have good careers in the music industry; Clay Aiken was second place, so was Diana Degarmo and Chris Daughtery wasn't even second place and look how well all of them have done). Someone's gotta win, and if you make it into the top twelve, that's winning in and of itself.
?
2016-12-17 14:01:13 UTC
i think of the rankings have started to drop so i'm specific whoever is going that's going to be a shocker, even perchance Jordin whether I specific wish no longer. i like Blake and he has a great fanbase because of the fact he's distinctive. i do no longer think of Lakisha will pass although, simon loves her too lots and you already know the form of pull he has
2007-05-10 13:13:59 UTC
Yes, she did the worst the night before. Blake was just a little more safe than her but he's going home next week and Melinda is taking the title
hkaybugs
2007-05-10 06:08:58 UTC
This is a really hard question. I think that out of the four left...she was probably the worst singer...however i also feel that she was a very strong woman and i was glad to see a "big girl" go as far as she did. I think she will get a record deal anyway
Vico
2007-05-13 19:47:00 UTC
Please wait, let me hear her one more time. She sings very well but I am sure she will go home before the finals.. Everyone has potential at this moment. However, as you know , it is not how good you are, but how many vote for you. The idol is not necessarily the best singer vocally or presentation wise.
im_a_bookworm
2007-05-12 15:37:06 UTC
Yep. She was trying to be like Melinda, trying to belt it out, but she ended up screaming. When she did Jesus Take the Wheel, it wasn't very pretty at all. I hope either Melinda or Jordin wins.
Santitos
2007-05-10 14:28:28 UTC
I personally am very disappointed with this years contestants, don't get me wrong I think Melinda is good but I don't see it as fair that she is on the show when she is a "professional" back up singer.
DickyNowItAll
2007-05-10 05:13:56 UTC
Yes ,and blake next a second hand Justin Timberlake.

Doolittle to WIN !
Kitten Hood
2007-05-10 05:13:54 UTC
Well, since I don't think she's the best singer - although she is very very good - then yes, it was her time to go. There's only going to be one winner this time. The rest will have to go home.
purpleCat
2007-05-10 05:14:25 UTC
Yes. She hasn't been at her best for weeks. It was just a matter of time before she was booted out. Plus viewers (voters) may not like her attitude.
wahoo
2007-05-10 05:20:11 UTC
I was surprised, I thought that Blake would be the one to be sent home...just goes to show ya..that the man on the street, is the one they have to please.
JBreezy.
2007-05-10 05:12:51 UTC
HELL NO! Y in the hell would n e one want to send her home SHE ROCKS....

I have an opinion and I love to share it!

Thank Ya
$ ROCK ON $
2007-05-10 05:47:59 UTC
NO...But the way her voice is she is still probabily ganna get a contract from someone and become FAMOUS!!!!
Jacob T
2007-05-10 07:00:16 UTC
No, american idol isnt a singing competition anymore
jsakdfhkjsadhf
2007-05-10 05:13:54 UTC
no i like her alot. I think that she would have been off sometime but i still like her the best.
2007-05-10 05:13:04 UTC
HELL NO i think she should win it b/c she is the best ever
Lamoya
2007-05-10 08:47:22 UTC
no blake should have went home
123456
2007-05-10 05:12:06 UTC
no she is from close to where i live and i hope she wins
girl23
2007-05-10 05:12:25 UTC
i picked her to leave rather than Blake
Kiara
2007-05-10 05:12:17 UTC
it was just a matter of time.
2007-05-10 16:18:04 UTC
yea, with me
alnygirl02
2007-05-10 05:20:12 UTC
i think so she had her chance.... but watevs