Question:
Whats the name of the song on the Saab Biopower advert? its a female singer?
missBambi
2007-05-10 04:13:14 UTC
I have to buy it, but I dont know what its called.
Seven answers:
FIONA C
2007-05-10 04:18:19 UTC
Frida Örn / Laura - release me

you can also download it free from that site.
heartshapedglasses
2007-05-10 11:25:08 UTC
go to answerbank.com and either search the resolved posts in adverts or post a question yourself.It never lets me down.Good luck.
My name's MUD
2007-05-10 11:16:50 UTC
Its Cerys Matthews from 'Catationia' fame, not sure of the song name
beansarebest
2007-05-10 11:17:08 UTC
I thought it was that woman from Catatonia, but good question I would like to know that too!
marmaduke9731
2007-05-10 18:21:21 UTC
release me by frida, a swedish band.
dream theatre
2007-05-10 13:29:37 UTC
i havnt heard it darlin i have to listen out for it and get back to you sweetheart xx
Tudor B
2007-05-10 11:17:05 UTC
All I know is its some sweedish woman.