Question:
help me figure out what i am going to sing!!?
allyboyni
2007-05-10 08:34:28 UTC
I have to sing a song for my summer exams in music class and i don't know what to sing help!!!!
Eight answers:
Vico
2007-05-13 19:53:24 UTC
It is very dangerous to pick your exam piece according to our opinions. We do not know which category of vocal chord you belong to. Also, your vocal range and most important, are you a suprano, intermezzo, alto, tenor, britone or bass.? Your coach would be a better person to decide for you as he or she would have heard you sing different songs before and know which suits you best. Your personal preference also plays a part. What kind of songs do you project best? Anyway best of luck.
2007-05-10 16:00:18 UTC
Are you a male or female? Something inspirational maybe, like 'You lift me Up'. It really depends on your voice. Give us an example of a song you sing well and I'll provide more ideas...
PaulMcCartney
2007-05-11 14:06:47 UTC
Hi Asker, If you are a male singer, then i suggest you sing one of my song, from The Beatles, titled; Here, There & Everywhere. watch the clip on youtube in this following site: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkm_o2gsY7w. and you can consider whether you wanna sing it.Good Luck to you!

PaulMcCartney...
platinum
2007-05-10 16:34:46 UTC
Can you read any Italian? If you can, there are tons of simple and short italian songs I want to recommend. Like "Caro mio ben"
Ma_Mikaela
2007-05-13 16:46:54 UTC
choose a song that you know well and a song in which your voice can surely hit the right notes.
Lamoya
2007-05-10 15:42:53 UTC
you could sing count on me or fantasia's i believe
THE 80'S MAN
2007-05-10 16:21:59 UTC
how about right said fred's im to sexy for my exam. works every time im too sexy for this class...
2007-05-10 23:09:42 UTC
happy birthday \

that would be hard to screw up