Question:
Help with writing my song please?
ZoeBabes
2007-05-10 08:30:21 UTC
Right At the moment I want to right my song on how i feel And i Feel Angry depressed upset If you have any ideas on lyrics i could include and/or a title I would be greatful if you could help me out =D
Ten answers:
Blue Oyster Kel
2007-05-10 08:40:59 UTC
Rip it up, tear it down - give me a little time

right now I'm just feeling

like I'm certainly out of my mind

Seems like you just don't care

about the way I feel

Is anyone out there listening?

Tell me - what's the deal?

That's the best I could come up with just off the top of my head in a minute.
moreno
2016-09-05 19:39:56 UTC
If I heard what it seemed like then probably I might reply this larger, however it appears lovely well, and I feel I might pay attention to it on situations... It turns out slightly quick and might best be like a a million:30 and such a lot songs are approximately two:00-four:00 mins lengthy... however it appears adore it might be a well tune... Hope I helped...
shominyyuspa
2007-05-10 08:35:15 UTC
I would just write down all of your emotions. Don't worry about making it rhyme or even telling everything in order right now. Get all your ideas down and then you can organize them into a song. Your title will probably even emerge from that.
Your Uncle Dodge!
2007-05-10 15:32:20 UTC
When I write a song, I try to figure out what is bothering me. Is my girlfriend causing my angst? My insecurity in traffic? The stupid sandwich "artist" at the mall? Write ALL your thoughts in a journal regardless of rhyme. Then, go back and review. Grab a few of your thoughts and go.
2007-05-10 17:16:36 UTC
Your voice of treason has brought me to this feeling

Beleaguered trying to get over this phase

but don't worry I will be fine,though right now I am lamented.

If I could rip your guts out right now. i'll have done it to prove I am stronger and better than you are.

Thts the best i can come up with

Good Luck
2007-05-10 12:14:55 UTC
Write about what you are comfortable with. Write about your experiences in life, things that you are familiar with. Maybe your childhood memories that you treasure the most, whether they be good or bad.
DunHurtMePlez
2007-05-11 09:57:24 UTC
come and take me

in your spaceship

together we will

travel the stars

to a place

where love grows

come and take me

in your spaceship

together we shall

sow the seeds of love

through the universe

zoom zoom zoom

here we go

to our little star

of love

in our own universe
2007-05-10 16:08:48 UTC
dont worry about writing a song

go get ministry- psalm 69

crank it up

you will feel better soon
R.F. M
2007-05-10 10:02:38 UTC
first learn how to spell "write". and if you wanna write a song, you can do it without anybodys help. if other people help you, its not your song.
Brent A
2007-05-10 08:51:39 UTC
Well what are you angry about?

Use words like seething and loathing, those are big sellers.