Question:
Which song should be remixed and re-released next?
2007-05-03 22:40:43 UTC
What are we ready for? I think Culture Club songs need a reworking.
Three answers:
cmdruser
2007-05-03 22:45:13 UTC
How about...

Remixing the Rolling Stones to a rasta beat?

Remixing the Thompson Twins as electronica?

Or better yet...

The Beatles as disco?

(random thoughts going through my brain)
Black Tomorrow
2007-05-04 05:54:22 UTC
Here's a novel idea. How about writing original music? If you're so uncreative that you have to twist someone else's music instead of writing your own, you shouldn't be in the business.
≈ ฬ ≈
2007-05-04 05:43:51 UTC
barney's theme song